Your unique MINI, Your unique MINI,
REQUEST AN OFFER.
BOOK A TEST DRIVE.
Meet the MINI Family.
OUR LATEST COLLECTION. BY DESIGN.
Which MINI best suits your style?
MINI 3-DOOR HATCH
- Original icon – now faster and more fun than ever
- Intense go-kart feeling and thrilling low centre-of-gravity
- 3 and 4-cylinder engines with Twin Power Turbo technology
- Packed with more valuable standard features than ever
MINI 5-DOOR HATCH
ORIGINAL ICON WITH 5 DOORS.
- Your 5-door entrance into the world of MINI
- Same MINI hatch but with more space for cargo and passengers
- Great everyday car but with MINI attitude and striking design
- Highly customisable and is finely-tuned for agile handling
PURE UNFILTERED EXCITEMENT.
- The essence of roof down, summer driving excitement
- 3-in-1 soft top roof that functions as sunroof or out-and-out drop-top
- Unlimited headroom so there’s more of everything to appreciate
- The most refined, sophisticated MINI ever made
- Streamlined silhouette, signature rear doors and stylish interior
- Fine-crafted upholstery and premium design accents
- ALL4 all-wheel drive system for complete control on any road
- Superior all-weather capability and traction
- Comfortably seats five in beautifully tailored interior
- Generous space for your cargo and for the perfect getaway
MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS
MINI THRILL. TOTALLY MAXIMISED.
- Most powerful models in the MINI range
- Turbocharged, racing-tuned engines and a host of premium details
- Corner-carving agility and awesome acceleration
- Classic MINI go-kart feeling taken to a whole new level
The published fuel consumption and CO2 emission figures are established according to legislated technical specifications (UNECE Regulation 101/UN Regulation 83 and SANS 20101 standards), which sets out the procedures that are used to measure the CO2 emissions and fuel consumption. The claimed figures are established using specific tests under standardised, carefully controlled conditions and may differ from consumption achieved under real world conditions with the influences of altitude, road surface, geographic conditions, vehicle options, temperature, humidity, tyres size and driving behaviour amongst others.